Located in the heart of Jaipur, Taj Jai Mahal Palace is a best mix of heritage and culture. The palace is a stunning piece of Rajasthan’s heritage, a great example of Indo-Saracenic architecture set amidst 18 acres of landscaped Mughal gardens. Painstakingly restored and recently refurbished, it is now a luxury five-star Taj heritage hotel equipped with all modern-day comforts.
The elegantly designed 94 rooms and 6 suites offer you unbeatable views of the city and palace gardens. Perfectly located downtown in the heart of the Pink City. It offers a range of rooms featuring modern and classic Indian-style décor. Solid wooden flooring, a flat-screen TV and luxurious bathrooms with a bathtub are standard in all rooms.
Weddings and Events at Taj Jai Mahal Palace Jaipur
Host unforgettable Destination Weddings at Taj Jai Mahal Palace, grand gala dinners and chic cocktail parties at well suited venues. Our experienced wedding planners will ensure your special day comes together perfectly. The intimate outdoor venues are the preferred choice for private gatherings and team-building activities. Palace lawn of the palace plays the perfect venue for celebrations on a grand scale. Host your dream wedding at one of our lavish wedding venues, featuring 6,984 square meter of space.
- Celebration lawns – 241 sq.mtr.
- Peacock Garden
- Lotus Pond -576 sq.mtr
- Durbar hall (Banquet) – 112 sq.mtr.
- Palace Lawns - 6984 sq.mtr.
- Poolside Lawns – 3139 sq.mtr.
- Fountain Lawns – 2355 sq. mtr.
- Sterling – 45 sq.mtr.
- Silver Oak - 45 sq.mtr.
Features & Activities
- Fitness centre
- Swimming Pool
- Kids Play Area
- Giant Chess
- Business Centre
- Marble Arch - Enjoy dining at this multi-cuisine restaurant that also serves seasonal local fare .
- Giardino - Giardino, the fine dining restaurant near the poolside serves traditional Italian food paired with the finest old and new world wines.
- Cinnamon - Enjoy a scrumptious meal at this pan-Indian restaurant that blends traditional and contemporary styles of preparations.
- Marigold Bar - This trendy and ambient bar offers a fine selection of wines and beverages
- La Patisserie - Our bakery serves an aromatic selection of fresh cakes, pastries and breads. We also take orders.
About Jai Mahal Palace Jaipur
Jaipur Airport > 13 km
Jaipur Railway Station > 0.7 km
Spread across 18 acres of beautiful Mughul gardens, Taj Jai Mahal Palace, heritage property dates back to 1745. Offering Indo-Saracenic architecture with Colonial-style interiors, it boasts an outdoor pool, spa, and fitness facilities. Jai Mahal Palace has been the residence of three Prime Ministers of the princely state of Jaipur. Guests can have a relaxing spa massage at Jiva Spa. Concierge services and a business center are available. A game of chess with life-size chessmen can also be enjoyed. This palace gives you a taste of the best of Rajasthani heritage and culture, you also savor the best flavors at our two specialty restaurants. Cinnamon serves the most authentic Royal Indian cuisines from four princely states, while Giardino is Jaipur's finest contemporary Italian restaurant. Both please the palate of true food and wine connoisseurs from the world over. Our popular all-day-dining multi-cuisine restaurant Marble Arch offers a medley of flavors; and the fashionable and trendy Marigold Bar houses a selection of single malts and cigars alongside innovative cocktails. Nestled within the luxurious ambiance of the palace are several signature experiences aimed at pampering you. Enjoy Bajot Private Dining, a truly regal and romantic dinner. Unwind with rejuvenating treatments and therapies at our Jiva Spa, or center mind and body with yoga and meditation.Visit Site