Experience the finest luxury hotel in Jaipur - ITC Rajputana. They offer the best accommodations in the city with a host of comforts and services in settings that reflect the spirit of Rajasthan and its royalty. Just 13 Kms from the airport and half a kilometre from the city centre our regal-influenced design and gardens echo the city’s history. Retreat to our 218 guest rooms and suites equipped with modern amenities.
Experience indigenous Rajasthani hospitality with 218 well appointed luxurious guest rooms & suites, in the heart of city equipped with modern amenities. These are designed with sensitivity and style, ensuring the finest experience of world class luxury while keeping alive the spirit of Rajasthan & its loyalty.
Weddings and Events at ITC Rajputana Jaipur
With incredible spaces and infinite possibilities, ITC Rajputana offers venues to suit every occasion. Its famed culinary prowess coupled with superlative services ensure the success of every event. Provision for drop down screen along with basic stationery kit. Video conferencing facilities are also available. The poolside venue, lit by the warm sun & refreshing breeze is most perfect for functions
- Suryavanshi Mahal (Banquet Hall) – 1600 sqft
- Pre Function Area – 2500 sqft
- Boardroom – 400 sqft
- Conference Room – 280 sqft
- Hawa Mahal – 8500 sqft
- Hawa Mahal terrace
- Poolside – 4551.48 sqft
Features & Activities
- Fitness Center
- Ayurvdeic Room
- Swimming Pool
- Business Centre
- Marwarhi Bazaar
- Kids Play Area
- Peshawri - Taste the authentic flavour of the North- West frontier in barbecued specialities and baked Indian breads prepared at the restaurant’s display kitchen.
- Shesh Mahal Bar - Quench your thirst with our expanded array of mock tails and cocktails. Includes top international brands as well as the ITC vintage from the barrel of 1975. The bar of ITC Rajputana has taken its inspiration from the halls of mirrors, which are so much a part of the Rajputana palace design.
- Jharokha Poolside Bar - Spend your evening in our wooden deck lounge, relaxing on our lounges, with riveting views of the pool and instrumental folk music in the evening. Jharokha offers you your favourite drinks and snacks.
- Jal Mahal - presents the irresistible temptation of contemporary cuisines. An extravagant choice of delicacies makes it one of the best restaurants in Jaipur.
- Jaiur Pavilion - is a charming restaurant and a favourite meeting point. Its blue ceiling colour and small lights makes it's ambience, all the more special.
- Residence Lounge & Terrace
About ITC Rajputana, Jaipur
Jaipur Airport > 13 kms
Jaipur Railway Station > 0.7 km
Located 500 m away from Jaipur's city centre, ITC Rajputana offers modern air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. It features an outdoor swimming pool, spa and 5 food and beverage options. Rooms with marble or wooden flooring feature a minibar, coffee/tea maker and flat-screen TV. The spacious suites offer views of the surrounding area. Guests can relax with a swim or enjoy the various treatments at the spa. A steam room, sauna and fitness centre are also available. Other guest facilities include a 24-hour front desk, a business centre and hair salon.
Bring a group together for dinner at our restaurants that offer tastes from around the globe. Designed along the lines of traditional havelis, this leisure hotel in Jaipur has its own definition of space and splendourVisit Site