Originally built in 1835, Rambagh Palace has stepped gracefully through many royal transitions—from the home of the queen’s favourite handmaiden, to royal guesthouse and hunting lodge. The palace retains its elaborate splendor, extravagantly decorated with hand-carved marble ‘jalis’ or latticework, sandstone balustrades, cupolas and ‘chattris’ or cenotaphs, and elaborate Mughal Gardens.
This jewel in the Taj’s crown offers 78 stunningly restored grand luxury rooms and suites which were the chambers of the former Maharaja.
Weddings and Events at Taj Rambagh Palace Jaipur
Taj Rambagh Palace is where “Happily Married After” begins in a majestic & grand manner with magnificent venues and awe-inspiring décor. Palace boasts graceful, refined Jaipur wedding venues for both large and small ceremonies and receptions. With our dedicated team of wedding specialists, everything is handled with care and passion, to ensure moments of Destination Wedding at Taj Rambagh Palace Jaipur, become memories you will cherish forever.
- Maharani Mahal – 458 sq.mtr.
- Chandra Mahal – 101 sq.mtr.
- Sawai Maan Mahal – 30 sq.mtr.
- Mughal Garden – 2184 sq.mtr.
- Mubarak Mahal – 56 sq.mtr.
- Chambers of princes – 56 sq.mtr.
- Mughal Terrace – 565 sq.mtr.
- Oriental Terrace - 145 sq.mtr.
- Sunken Lawn – 797 sq.mtr.
- Panghat Lawn – 773 sq.mtr.
- Panghat Lawn – 773 sq.mtr.
- Naksha Garden – 8907 sq.mtr.
- Oriental Garden – 602 sq.mtr.
Features & Activities
- Jiva Spa
- Fitness centre
- Swimming Pool
- Suvarne Mahal - The original palace dining room has a Renaissance style with a royal Indian menu.
- Steam - Enjoy wood-fired pizzas and excellent brews at this lounge bar
- Verandah café - Savour light Indian and Continental fare or an afternoon tea in this airy palace verandah.
- Rajput Room - An all-day-dining restaurant ideal for breakfast, light bites, French press coffees and fresh teas.
- Polo Bar - Savour signature cocktails, rare whiskies and single malts at this legendary ambient bar.
- The Oriental - Rambagh Palace welcomes guests to experience the tastes of Asia at “The Oriental”. The guests can relish the Pan Asian delicacies at one of the favourite corners of the famous Royal Couple. The Oriental unveils its fresh and traditional menu to provide an authentic and regal experience to guests.
About Taj Rambagh Palace Jaipur
Known as the “Jewel of Jaipur”, Rambagh Palace is the most glorious amongst all the palaces and showcases the best of Rajasthan’s royal heritage, you also experience the best fine-dining restaurants in Jaipur. Enjoy a royal Indian feast at Suvarna Mahal, the former palace ballroom built in the 18th-century French style with huge crystal chandeliers. For multi-cuisine options, head to Rajput Room, our all-day-dining restaurant, or Verandah Café. Find Mediterranean delights at the lounge bar, Steam, or unwind in the sophisticated charm of the Polo Bar, with the trophies and memorabilia of the Jaipur polo team on display. Take your royal retreat a notch further by indulging in signature treatments at the Jiva Grande Spa, where we envelop you in ancient Indian wellness therapies. Harmonize your mind and body with yoga and meditation. With the exquisite palace offering a scenic backdrop, our large selection of indoor and outdoor venues along with the Sawai Man Singh Function Centre is ideal for royal destination weddings and business events in Jaipur. Complemented by the craft of our master chefs and impeccable service, the luxury palace offers the perfect package for once-in-a-lifetime celebrations. Over the years, it has played gracious host to several illustrious guests, such as Lord Louis Mountbatten, Prince Charles, and Jacqueline Kennedy. We invite you to experience like they have, the finest traditions of Rajput hospitality.Visit Site