Refund and Cancellation Policy – on website – http://indianweddingplanners.in
IWP Refund and Cancellation/ Terms and Conditions
- The services provided by IWP shall be in accordance with the published list of services as above based on the discussions between the "client" and "the Event Manager” till date.
- Any additions to the above shall be charged extra based on the cost involved.
- IWP's pricing policy has been set up to ensure you have visibility of your event costs throughout the project .We will work within the budget you have defined.
- Any extra requirements will be catered to with the clients consent on paying the supplement cost
- Several of the services we outsource on your behalf, such as transportation, musicians, Videographer and photographers are contracted on a time basis. If these times are exceeded, IWP reserves the right to charge you for any excess billing.
- No services from IWP or its suppliers will be guaranteed unless payment is received. IWP will only hold responsibility and will be concerned about the amount in INR paid to our account. Any other bank charges from clients end is payable the client.
- If actual attendance is below the Guaranteed Number, the customer will, nonetheless, be charged for the Guaranteed Number. Once the number of pax mentioned in the SLA is signed and agreed is final and serves as the minimum guarantee, in case of any increment in the number of pax, the client has to pay extra.
- As weather in Goa is unpredictable, there is always a possibility of rainfall, irrespective of the season.
- If there is rainfall during the wedding in Goa, the company is not responsible for providing the shelter. If you require the shelter, you have to pay the cost to the concerned vendor.
- If an indoor wedding venue is available at the hotel, the wedding set-up can be shifted indoors. But in this case, you have to pay the additional cost (If Applicable) to the hotel.
- For Extra Guest then the minimum Guaranteed of the people committed in wedding plan & the SLA the following policy will be applicable.
- Food : On actual per person as mentioned in The SLA & the Event plan.
- Land arrangements (wedding package): 75 % of the amount from the total calculated on per person basis mentioned in SLA multiplied by the maximum number of extra guest in any event. For e.g. If the amount of land arrangement for Mr. X wedding is Rs. 10 , 00, 000 for 100 people for 2 Events discussed in the SLA. At the later stage if the number of people increases to 120 for 1st event & 150 for other. The supplement charges will be 10, 00,000 = 10000 per person X 75 % = Rs. 7500 X 50 pax (Maximum number of extra guest in any event.) = Rs. 3, 75,000
- The Final Installment against the wedding package / event package should be paid a day prior to the last event. In case, if it is mentioned in the SLA that it would be paid on the last day of the event, It should be paid at least six hours before the starting of the event, so that the payment to the vendors can be made on time for the smooth functioning of the final event. Payment is only accepted in Cash or Demand Draft. No cheques /credit cards will be accepted for the final Payment.
Booking & payments
- You will need to return a signed copy of the contract with a 25% deposit of the total fee. ( 1st installment)
- The total payment structure has been divided in to 4 easy installments.
- The last installment has to be paid before the last event.
- All payments have to be made by 1) BANK TRANSFERS, 2) Demand draft .
Refund & Cancellation:
In concern to refund of unused / unutilized services (which are paid for and cancelled in advance) the refund amount would be calculated on the basis of cancellation policy as explained above and the money would be accordingly refunded to the person who has made the payment to us. Please note that it may take 4 - 8 weeks for the refund process due to banking procedures. If the refund is made to the credit card account or to Bank account, the bank charges would be debited from the refund amount.
- Notice of cancellation must be made in writing to IWP.
- Up to 180 days prior to the event you will be entitled to 50% of the total paid less any supplier cancellation charges.
- 180 days to 90 days you will be entitled to 25% of the total paid less any supplier cancellation charges.
- Up to 30 days prior to the event you will be entitled to 10% of the total paid less any supplier cancellation charges.
- A strict cancellation policy will apply for all other services.
- Please note that irrespective of above mentioned cancellations slabs, there would be a service charge of 10% which would be applicable incase of cancellation of services after the booking is made with us.
Hotels Refund & Cancellation Policy.
- If you cancel the package after commencement, refund would be restricted to a limited amount, depending on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers and vendors we deal with. For any unused hotel accommodation, Venue Charges, chartered transportation and missed meals etc. we, at IWP is not responsible to refund any amount.
- Check in time and check out time is strictly to be followed as per the hotel policy.
- Due to licensing requirements and quality control issues, all food and beverage to be served on Hotel property must be supplied and prepared by Hotel and may not be removed from Hotel property.
- Once the food tasting session is held with the client IWP ensures the same quality of the food however changes at the last moment by the hotels related to health issues IWP is not responsible. No food is permitted to be taken into the hotel for consumption. No Food or Beverage is permitted to leave the hotel with the exception of the wedding cake so as to comply with Health & Safety Regulations.
- If the cancellation or modification is after this time, the first night or 50% of the total reservation amount is taken, whichever is higher. For reservations with multiple rooms this applies to each room. Please also note all cancellations or modifications must be made in writing, either by fax or email. Cancellations over the phone will not be accepted.
- Any changes in the menu at the last moment will be charged extra.
- Guests are welcome to arrive at the Hotel at any time. We will do our very best to have your room available as soon as possible, but we cannot guarantee that it will be ready before 2pm. You may, of course, use any of the Hotels facilities prior to check-in. On your day of departure we respectfully request that you vacate your room by 11.00am. On some occasions it may be possible to extend this, however extra charges will be applied. Departing guests are welcome to use the facilities on their day of departure.
- If you fail to cancel a booking and proceed in accordance with the booking made, you will be charged for up to the full amount of the booking made.
Airport Transfers, if included in the accommodation package are through AC Coaches of different sizes (12/ 18 / 27 / 36 / 45). Guest will be transferred to booked hotels by coaches in the batch size of 10 & above. The guest coming by different flights should be informed in advance about the waiting time at Airport. The individual guests coming from different flights can be transferred by Cars on a supplement cost.